Thursday, February 2, 2012

KBC 2012

Hello all!
I though it would be a good time to update! I have been back in Kauai now for two weeks. This semester I came back as an intern instead of a student. I am leading as an assistant Dean. I could not have imagined myself here, yet... it's pretty much my ideal dream job. I think about every aspect of this and it fits me so well. God has totally been crafting and creating me, changing me and molding me for this very moment. He's planned every step from now, till now, for NOW! I am living on campus at KBC, acting as a counselor, discipler, spiritual leader, friend, confidant, encourager, edifier, exhorter etc. I'm working with an incredible staff and interns who are really building this program, their hearts are so for Jesus, for the word of God, the hearts of these men and woman are in the right place and I am learning so much from each one them. GOD IS GOOD! This semester has so much promise and it will be amazing.
God Bless,
Miranda
Camp Maui on the North Shore

2 comments: