Monday, August 15, 2011

12 Days until KBC

I have less than two weeks before I will be getting off the plane at Lihue airport to start my adventures at KBC. I am getting excited and nervous! This last few months God has been preparing me to go, giving me spiritual gifts and complete confidence in who I am as God's child. This last week I want to Generation Church Camp with The City Church Ventura and it was unlike any other church camp I have ever been to! I have never danced and jumped so much in woship, nor have been so affected by speakers. God is so good and He taught me a lot this week. Pastor Jabin Chavez  talked alot about FAITH, this little word means so much, has so much clinging to it. Faith pushes away fear and doubt, it clings you to the truth and gives CONFIDENCE! We are constantly living in all this noise, ideas from the world, peoples opinions, the enemy whispering lies, people whispering lies... all thes negative atmospheres and spirits weigh down on us, spirits of fear, doubt, negativitity, the noise is so loud! But if you pusha ll that aside there is a sound, a sound of faith. Your faith can push through any atmosphere!

This is just a little snipit, I have so much more to tell already and I'm not even at school yet!

It's a new season, revival is coming, FAITH is stronger than ever and people, God's people are going to be pulled out of the darkness, out of the noise and into the sound! Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment